.

.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bunny Hop

I wish I had more vintage Easter decorations, but I love the thrill of the hunt, so maybe this garage sale season I'll get lucky!





I painted this pail a couple years ago.






















I love this vintage chick pick, with her sassy plastic bonnet!
















I know this bunny isn't very Eastery, but I like her anyway. She's made out of an old handkerchief and a vintage pin with rhinestones. She's blingy!




















This basket was mine when I was little. It's ooooold!





































2 comments:

SugarPlumFairy said...

1. the picture of the table thats under the big round mirror is my favorite.. it looks nice =]
2. sassy bonnet... no comment.
3. you put up the easter village without me?! =[ hehe

Sarah and Jack said...

I LOVE the sugar egg under the cloche. I just have mine in the cabinet, but that is much better way to display them.