.

.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Apothecary Jars & Plastic Flowers







I have loved apothecary jars since I was a kid, and actually have one of my grandma's (second from left). There's really no explaining why I like plastic flowers. I know most people think that they are tacky, and they're probably right! I've had a hard time finding them around here. You would think that they would be easy to find at garage sales and flea markets, but that's just not the case. Maybe people thought that they were so awful looking that they just threw them out! Several of the flowers are from the incredibly generous Barbara



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you lucky to have friends who are eager to clean out their attic I mean friends who are so generous and kind!!! They look much nicer in their new home! Barbara

SugarPlumFairy said...

I love those I think they're a great idea :)